I've never had girl scout cookies. Anyone selling?

Anyones LO selling cookies? I'm a newbie and it'd be my first time with 'em. I wanna try them! I'm in Chicago, IL

jen_greiner

Asked by jen_greiner at 6:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Food & Drink

• try looking in the yellow pages under girl scouts and see if they are selling any yet
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:00 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• WHAT?!?! Girl, you have been DEPRIVED!!! Once you taste a Thin Mint, you'll buy boxes and boxes. I hope you get to taste one soon! Good luck finding them, I think they start out selling them in the Spring time.
    ThaMCE

Answer by ThaMCE at 8:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Gotta second the Thin mint! YUM! Also the Samoa's! If you like coconut, chocolate, and caramel! Oh my gosh! I love those things!
    Nika75

Answer by Nika75 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 13, 2009

• you can freeze the mints they are pretty good, but get the samoas too for splurging
    Littlejem

Answer by Littlejem at 8:29 AM on Feb. 25, 2009