Hubby is mad at me!

I'm sick (again). I have a hacking cough (again). I waited up for hubby to get home last night (4:30am), we talked for a bit and went to bed. I was awake and coughing and didn't really fall asleep till probably 8:30 or 9:00am. At some point the Nyquil kicked in and knocked me out, and I woke up at.... 4:00pm!!!!
I stagger downstairs and he is on his way out the door.
"Where are you going?" I ask.
"To get some food. It's four-freaking-o'clock!" he says, and slams the door.
Obviously my body needed the rest or I wouldn't have slept that long! AND our fridge is filled with Christmas leftovers (which he makes me tote home from his Aunt's house every year, and every year he never eats them! She's the type of lady who washes out ziploc bags and sends the food home in them and I won't touch it. That gags me!) as well as all kinds of other food, which he is just too lazy to re-heat. He's the type of guy who will walk to the soda machine down the street and pay $1.25 for a 12 oz Diet Coke, but if he'd walk LITERALLY 25 steps further, he could go into the store and get a 2-liter for 99 cents.

So my question is....
Should I text him to bring me something, and if so, what should I order? (Thus posting this in Food & Drink)
I'm feeling like it's a fish sandwich kind of day!

PartyGalAnne

Asked by PartyGalAnne at 4:59 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Food & Drink

• Hurry! yYs! Tell him to get you something to eat! Don't worry as soon as he fills his own belly he'll be pleasant again! Typical!
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:05 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• LOL

What a baby!! I hope you feel better soon! He can feed himself he's a big boy. Text him "I want a fish sandwich you big baby"
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 5:11 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• What's he pissed off about??
    That you weren't up to heat up some food? Nice.
    I'd ignore him. If he's too lazy to reheat food,would he actually get you what you want?

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 5:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I would text him and say. Are you getting me anything? He should know you are hungry too.

Answer by louise2 at 5:04 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• BTW, both kids & I are sick too. Guess who slept late here? DH! Nice right? I hope you feel better soon :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Just looked at my phone and there was a missed call and a text that said "I got you a sandwich"
    LOL
    PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 5:13 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• He's like the guys in those Snicker's commercials... "You're not yourself when you're hungry" and he turns into a whiny beeotch.
    PartyGalAnne

Comment by PartyGalAnne (original poster) at 5:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• LOL! Time to clean out the refrigerator. Enjoy your sandwich. I hope you are feeling better.

Answer by Bmat at 5:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• The suggest he pick up fish sandwiches for both of you
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 5:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I bet he didn't mean too much by it. After all he did let you sleep! that alone was super nice of him!! Glad he got you a sammich.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2012