I've been spotting and cramping

now followed with horrid back pain.. since like christmas eve.. its horrible christmas day i couldn't even get up or sit up straight cause my back hurt so bad.. then it went away and now its back i've been cramping for almost two weeks.. and started spotting like thursday..

i have super irregular periods.. but i hate going to the dr cause everytime i go they just tell me i need to lose weight... so

could this be just cramps before period or something else any ideas?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Health

• Where's the blood coming from? It almost sounds like kidney stones to me - the pain is worse than labor & birth IMO!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 6:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• It very well could be but I had something like this happen to me but it started with major cramping and they thought I was having a miscarriage because of the blood flow, clotting and back pain but it actually later threw my back out completely from the strain. Hope you feel better
    Jessplus31979

Answer by Jessplus31979 at 7:37 PM on Dec. 30, 2012