Hormone issues..got to love being a woman

So, I had my tubes tied (burnt I believe) 7 years ago after my third son was born (a day after delivering him) and it's been nice not having to worry too much on keeping track of periods lol however here I am 33 years old and having major hormone issues. Tingling breast, nausea x6 days and period late x6 days. I have no doubt in my mind it's hormone imbalance so my question is if any of you have been through this kind of thing and what were some things you talked to your doctor about as in options. I was thinking of maybe birth control to help?

Jessplus31979

Asked by Jessplus31979 at 7:58 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Health

• Don't rule out pregnancy. Shit happens

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:07 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• ha! I know. I am just trying to "force it" from my mind heheh
    Jessplus31979

Comment by Jessplus31979 (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Well tuba's are not 100% pg proof... I had mine done 26 yrs ago and the only
    thing that I noticed was that my periods were a little heavier and a day or 2 longer (use to have 2 1/2 day ones b4 tubal)
    Now if you had said your age was closer to 40 I would have said the "Change" is upon you...lol... but I would go talk to
    your Dr...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 8:12 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Yeah that is what happened with mine. I got the heavy bleeding the second day on it and super cramping and feeling just horrible and they would last a bit longer. Last year in February I had this strange thing happen that made me go to the ER because I was cramping so bad like labor pains and again my period was a bit late but what made me go to the hospital was the awful bright red blood and clots that were just awful. They thought I had a fibroid but after I went back to my gyn to get checked she said she couldn't figure out what happened and was a bit worried about a miscarriage but I didn't think too much on it. Never had that happen again. I get cyst a lot too so who knows.
    Jessplus31979

Comment by Jessplus31979 (original poster) at 8:18 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I had hormones issues when I was 20. My prolactin levels were high making my body think it was pregnant. I went on Bc for a year and it straightened them right out. Amazed the drs.

Answer by missanc at 8:19 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• thats what im hoping for
    Jessplus31979

Comment by Jessplus31979 (original poster) at 8:20 PM on Dec. 30, 2012