Congress get a f@#*ing pay raise!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Obama signed a executive order saying that congress will make a 1% pay increase effective 3/27/2013. WTF?? Seriously? WTF is Obama thinking?? Oh ya, he may think if he give them a raise they will vote more favorably for him. If this isn't some sort of bribe, I do not know what is! We are standing on the verge of a fiscal cliff, we will see a decrease in our paychecks, 2 million people face a chance of losing their unemployment, and we face a possible $6 for a gallon of milk! Nothing like kicking Americans in the ass when we are down.

To all the Obama supporters, what do you think now? Why in the hell was this guy re-elected?? 

Michigan-Mom74

Asked by Michigan-Mom74 at 9:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Politics & Current Events

• Got I am so sick of the way the things are in WA. Congress needs to get off their ass and do their f..king jobs they sure as hell should not be getting a pay raise.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I read that the other day. I am not big on keeping up with political stuff but -damn- that pissed me off.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 9:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I wish I could not do my job and not only stay employed but also get a pay raise. I wish that those in the Legislative Branch would ever put their own pay on the line when a money crisis occurs.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 9:29 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• And now we know WHY he was pushing soooo hard for tax increases, and not worried a bit about spending cuts. All he wants is pay raises for his buddies. And what better way to fund THAT than to raise OUR taxes? I don't know how or why he was reelected, but it was not for a good reason, I do know that.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 9:30 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• That is fucking bullshit and I voted for him!!!!!
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 9:51 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I felt the same way when I read that. Funny he waited until after the election to do that, huh?

Answer by missanc at 10:01 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• That's such a dick move.
    uwmilf

Answer by uwmilf at 10:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• i dont care who voted for who
    any president that did this when we are in the shit we are, I would be pissed!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 10:25 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• You sound so surprized.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 10:56 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• "That is fucking bullshit and I voted for him!!!!!"Answer by uwmilf
    Hmmm, do I sense mutiny afoot? :)
    Michigan-Mom74

Comment by Michigan-Mom74 (original poster) at 11:08 PM on Dec. 30, 2012