How many of you are going on a diet to start the new year? Which diet plan?

madmueller

Asked by madmueller at 10:09 PM on Dec. 30, 2012 in Health

• I'm going to start tracking everything I eat with a program like sparkpeople. That's the best way I've found for me.
    anng.atlanta

Answer by anng.atlanta at 11:50 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• Not a diet plan per say. I'm starting the NO S Diet, lol

No Sugar
    No Starch
    No Salt
    No Soda pop

All my cookies and candy, chips etc went into the garbage today, after my boys said no to taking them home with them.
    I'm giving myself 10 days and see how much I lose. If it's 3 lbs or more, I'll go another 10 days. I just can't commit to more than 10 days at a time, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:15 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I'm giving myself till New Year's Day.... then I am cutting out everything except meat and veges.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:16 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I'm going back on Weight Watchers. I was doing fine until I had some major stress a few months ago and completely stopped watching what I was eating.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 10:23 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• My only plan is to cut out carbs for a while then watch my intake from there. I love carbs but I feel like CRAP after eating them so after the new year they will be significantly cut from my diet.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• i am changing my eating habits!

i am going to watch my servings and cut back a lot on the junk food!! and soda pops! and what not!
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• I'm not really going on a diet but I am planning to eat healthier. More fruit and veggie less cards and Startchy food. After lunch no carbs which includes soda. And no after dinner snacking ( usually about 12-1am). And to drink more water.
    Mommy-Wonders

Answer by Mommy-Wonders at 10:27 PM on Dec. 30, 2012

• So far, I've committed to taking green coffee bean extract for a few months, and not eating what I really don't want. When I started sloing down and thinking about why I was eating, a lot of my food went in because it was left by my daughter and I didn't want to waste it, or I was chatting with friends and eating because the food was there, or it tasted good but I was really full. So I've started to notice, and quit when I'm satisfied. It will probably take more than that for me to lose forty more pounds, but it's a start, and I figure if I take small steps, I'm more likely to stick with it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2012