a old boyfriend came back in my live that i was and still deeply inlove with

But I am with someone right now that truly loves me too, I can't stop thinking about my old boyfriend What do I do?

dee700

Asked by dee700 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Relationships

• Get him out of your life NOW before it is too damn late.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• And don't say no one told ya so if you don't listen.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 1:55 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Sounds quite possible you're not really in love with EITHER of them. Stay away from the old boyfriend... there's a reason he's an EX. But look really hard at the current relationship too... if you're thinking the grass is greener (and it never is) then probably there's some work to be done or the current relationship needs to be done. And if that's the case, you take some time off NO MEN to figure out who you really are and what you want out of life (besides a man).

Answer by gdiamante at 2:01 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• See the man I am with now, We argue a lot But I know he loves me! But I have always. Been inlove with my old one I been asking god to bring him back in to my life for years, We something special in, a bad situation .But if I Went back I don't know What it would be like. But I know I love my new boyfriend But I am not inlove with him,
    dee700

Comment by dee700 (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Try to remember why you and the old BF broke up in the first place.  If this is something you can work on, brake up with your BF before you start seeing anyone new.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 6:27 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Why is he an EX/OLD BF?

Answer by louise2 at 6:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• If you're not in love with your current boyfriend, you shouldn't be with him...he deserves to find someone who falls in love with him as well. Regardless of what you do about the ex, it sounds like the one you're with is not THE ONE.

As for the ex, as the others have said, He's an ex for a reason.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 9:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Me and my EX BOYFRIEND GOT Split a part we really never broke up
    dee700

Comment by dee700 (original poster) at 9:32 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Yes, you can stop thinking about if if you choose.
    However In all fairness to your present boyfriend, you should make it clear tohim he is not the only one in your heart.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:33 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• "Me and my EX BOYFRIEND GOT Split a part we really never broke up"

Unless it was because he got exiled to a foreign land, this isn't boding well. If another person was able to get in between you, no matter WHO it was, then the relationship wasn't strong enough. A real relationship cannot get split up by outside forces shy of exile, jail or death. (And if it's jail think REALLY hard about it!)

I suspect you need to wipe the slate clean and say goodbye to BOTH of them and spend some time figuring out what you really want for yourself from life.

Answer by gdiamante at 10:16 AM on Dec. 31, 2012