Son's Birthday approaching fast

My oldest son's birthday is January 7th and he will be 11 this year(can't believe it!!) The problem is with Christmas just passing I am at a lost as to what to get him. He got legos; a discovery kids tornado lab kit; walkie talkies; a helicopter; an alarm clock and some books for Christmas so we can't think of anything to get him. I was thinking maybe just giving him some money and letting him get whatever he wants(or save it if he wants) but that seems impersonal to me. I just need some suggestions please. Thanks

We asked him what he wanted and he said he doesn't care what he gets.

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 7:31 AM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Tweens (9-12)

• Why not instead of a new toy let him pick out his favorite meal and have a few friends over to celebrate his birthday.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 8:57 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• My dd is turning 12 next month and I am at a loss too, I am hoping she will give me some ideas as to what to get her, I do know she wants more clothes , but that is all I got right now.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:58 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• My grandson turns 12 on the 19th of Jan. He has decided to hold off on his bday party until June.
    He wants to have an outside party, so just before school lets out, I will send out invites for a big
    bbq outdoor bday party for him...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 2:24 PM on Jan. 5, 2013

• first poster we have already planned on a couple friends over for dinner and cake and ice cream just needed some ideas as to what to get him.
    Christmaslver68

Comment by Christmaslver68 (original poster) at 3:33 PM on Jan. 5, 2013