Slow morning?

This is the most I have been on this site in Months! ( last night and this morning) and there is just nothing goin' on... Everyone is sleeping in getting ready for tonight I guess...

But_Mommie

Asked by But_Mommie at 9:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I haven't been in here as much but I have been in my groups. It has been slow every time I have been in lately.
    coala

Answer by coala at 9:11 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Don't discount this epic cold/flu that's going around. It very well may be the zombie apocalypse after all. I know I look like the walking dead right now from coughing when I should be sleeping.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 9:39 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Hey coala! Long time no see. Hope you & yours had a great Christmas & have a safe & happy NY! :)

NP - I hope you get better soon. I've heard this bug is ruthless & pray we avoid it at my house!

But-mom: I've had more time lately to be on here & yes it's been a bit slow. I'll try to do my part to at least try to keep it interesting. But I can't promise the same caliber as some of these anon ques. lately! ;p

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I am with NP, this cold/flu is a killer! I know my dad and I were both the walking dead for a long time because of it. I still have the stupid cough.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:09 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Groups are much more active.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:35 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Groups are much more active.

... and much more douchey too!!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Have the nasty bug going through here. Ready for the aches and coughs and crud to leave my house!
    saphire_eyes802

Answer by saphire_eyes802 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I'm at the coughing stage, DS is almost over it, but he still has a good cough once in a while. Trying to tell if DH got an easy case of it or if he's just on slow burn. He had the aches but managed to skip the coughing.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:52 AM on Dec. 31, 2012

• It's a semi-usual Monday for me. I got up early with the hopes of getting to work early but I had to sit and wait for the ICE to melt off my car!! Our office closes at 1pm today so I'm hoping to get home early and get a nap otherwise I will not make it to midnight. I have some errands to run today too. Wasting time on here is definitely not helping my chances of leaving early when the office closes, lol.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 12:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I'm still sick here. Somehow I managed to avoid most of the coughing part and instead developed one of the nastiest sinus infections I've ever had. Dd is finally over it, but still coughing a little.

I suppose a lot of people (who aren't sick) could be vacationing or visiting family and don't have time for CM. Everyone I know IRL is up in the mountains skiing right now.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2012