What happened to the Kim Kardashian Question.... I thought of something new. What happens?

If after 72 days she decides she doesn't want to be a mom?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 4:00 PM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Just for Fun

• I dont think she gonna go through it either....kim is so much about herself and her looks but not about her health. that money she has and fame and wealth becuase of brandy and ray-j is gonna make her decide to either do something to lose the baby or abort it...
    Babygurlbeauty

Answer by Babygurlbeauty at 4:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I think she'll be a mom. But, her & Kanye, well?
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Naw- you're looking at it all wrong. She has a whole new avenue of products to put her name on now. Parenting books, work-out videos for pregnant women & for after the baby. Nutritional advice books, the list goes on. Besides, she has all that $ for personal trainers & chefs to get her back to pre-baby bod in no time! :p  And any guesses on how much she & Kayne will charge the mags to get the 1st pic of their baby?!

mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 4:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• She will be a great mom.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I havent seen anything about her being in hiding and not wanting the baby. I thought I read she 'twitted" that she was excited
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:50 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I feel bad for khloe:( anyway therapy she is with mason she seems like she will be a good mom. As for a lasting relationship I doubt that.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 5:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• On day 72 of her pregnancy you will read in the headlines

"Kim "miscarries" 3 months into her pregnancy
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• pretty sure she has been wanting a child for years now so im sure she will do everything she can to protect her child! - how woud you feel if everyone was saying these things about your pregnancy! thats a child you guys are talking about! - sorry for ranting - im not a huge kim k fan but i am against bullying and abortions and you guys are joking about killing a child! not really something to joke about :(
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 4:09 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• LOL!
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:10 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• thats not joking around the reason it was kept a secret was because she wanted to terminate it. so kanye got on stage and announced it now kim k is in hiding. also her family just found out she was pregnant...they said kim k doesnt want it but kanye does
    Babygurlbeauty

Answer by Babygurlbeauty at 4:11 PM on Dec. 31, 2012