Cord Blood Banking

I banked my baby's cord blood with CBR. I love the idea of banking your baby's cord blood! If you are interested or already know you want to bank, let me know. I feel it's the best gift you can give your unborn child if you can afford it. Do you plan to bank your babies cord blood? There is a reason I am asking.

passionmom119

Asked by passionmom119 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• already did :)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 7:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I am am happy to hear that!
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 7:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• nope. waste of money. I asked to donate it, but all the banks in my state and nearby states aren't accepting donations because they are already too full as it is.
    julipickle

Answer by julipickle at 7:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Hon, you keep posting this...you're advertising so that you can get money off. Please stop. Advertising is not allowed in the questions sections. You've reworded your question, but it's still advertising.
    Anonymous

• This is not an advertisement. May I ask, why are you concerned? I could care less about the money.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 7:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Well you've posted this multiple times and in your other questions you mentioned that if we do it, you'll get money off.
    Anonymous

• how many times you gonna say this.
    Anonymous

• You are the one who keeps reporting me. I don't get why you think you need to do this. I have nothing else to say. I am just interested in hearing women who are interested. Have a good evening.
    passionmom119

Answer by passionmom119 at 7:27 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• We did, but what is the reason you are asking?
    wishwish

Answer by wishwish at 7:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• We're donating ours. Did last time, too. :) I'd rather it go to help as many people as possible.
    StarLee

Answer by StarLee at 7:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009