How much did/do you use your chaning table??

how much did/do you use your chaning table??
and how much did/do u just change the little one on the floor or whatever??
Is it worth the money? thinking about just making a dresser we have into a changing table myself!?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:01 PM on Dec. 31, 2012 in General Parenting

• With DS I got a changing pad to set on top of his low dresser. I used it often enough to be worth the 15 pad... I would not have bought an extra piece of furniture though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Never had one with any of the kids. I prefer the floor, they can't roll off. And the little buggers will roll...
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 5:06 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Never used it...maybe 20 time total with three kids. Waste of space and money.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:02 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I bought one of those high low dressers with the changing pad. I used it all the time, more than five years straight between the kids. Then I removed the pad and it is now just a regular dresser with shelving on top.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 5:13 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Now I will say... my sister used hers all the time.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 5:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I didn't even have one. It was just easier to change it where we were at the time. I had baskets filled with diapers, creams, powders, that sat in different spots in my house. I had one in the living room, and one in both bedrooms. I think they're a waste of money. Would hate to have to constantly go back to one particular spot with as often as newborns need changing.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:03 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I used the floor and dresser but with the dresser you must be very careful baby doesn't roll off!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 5:04 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• First child I used it a few times. Second child never. I used the changing station on our pack & plays for nearly all changes. I never really had to change the baby in their room. It was always in my bedroom or downstairs. The changing table in the nursery converts to a dresser anyway.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 5:07 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I used the changing mat several times a day. It was just a changing mat that stuck to the top of whatever you wanted it to. We put ours on a long dresser and simply removed it after potty training was complete.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 5:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Hardly ever for changing diapers, but I had baskets on it holding blankets, burp cloths, etc that I used all the time

Answer by missanc at 5:12 PM on Dec. 31, 2012