What are the possibilities of me getting pregnant?

For starters, i'm not necessarily "trying" to conceive.. But if i were to happen to get pregnant, me and my boyfriend do want another baby. And my oldest wants a sister. Actually she wants 5..But she has big dreams. Anywho.
I had Mirena put in after i had my son, in April 2010. I got it surgically removed from my uterus in March of this year. They told me there was a possibility that I could not conceive again...After surgery he said everything went find, and i should have no problems.
While i had Mirena, i never had a period. Now, my periods are hit and miss, I never know when they're gonna come, how long its gonna be, etc. I have the pregnancy and fertility app on my iPhone, just to attempt to keep track.. but Its NEVER right.
But according to my App, Last months period was Nov.30-Dec.4. So it says i ovulated between the 14-18. And i should have started my period yesterday (Dec.30) But I haven't yet.
Me and my boyfriend had unprotected sex on Dec. 29th.
So if i can still get pregnant, and have no effects from the Mirena.. What are the possibilities or chances that i could get pregnant?
And anyone else have major issues after Mirena surgery? I'm currently in a lawsuit against them..But I haven't been to a fertility doctor or anything.

ilyrandaa

Asked by ilyrandaa at 9:28 PM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Pregnancy

• Are there really this many people in the country right now who are having this problem? Every night someone has an IUD and is wanting to, afraid of, trying not to, successfully getting pregnant. and what the hell is a Mirena Surgery?

Anonymous

• aw hell anon wish you woudl have gone Sn on this so I could vote you up :(
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Anonymous

• okay I gave in
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:37 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Don't use the app; those are so often incorrect because they make assumptions. Pick up a copy of "Taking Charge Of Your Fertility" by Toni Wechsler. You'll learn how to track your cycles accurately.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:00 AM on Jan. 1, 2013