Is it wrong to be loved differently by your boyfriend when you knew he went out with someone else?

he left me and he thought that decision was right but now he see its much greener on my side. im not going to put my entire situation on cafemom. the girl be with him 24/7 and he took her out to eat but she paid for it. tonight shes getting a new years kiss. she spent thanksgiving and christmas eve and christmas day...including snow days...but you guys know how karma works right? well thats what hes getting. hes with a crazy bitch that pulled a knife on him when he said he was gonna leave. i dont wanna be loved the same as the previous girl. i really dont know if im jealous or not but i dont want the same things as the other girl has nor do i want the same type of love you gave her. i dont even want to kiss him anymore but deep down inside i love him but i be dam if i get back with him but i know i want to but dealing with another female trying to figure out is they done or not when its time is alot of hard work and i refuse to be that female. am i being jealous or?...also she knows about me we even use to live together (me and the guy). she know we have been talking about getting back together

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 PM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Relationships

• Anonymous

• I would not go back to someone that left me for someone else no matter how much I love that person. If he did it once he will do it again
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 9:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• He left tou once for someone else. He will leave you again.

Answer by louise2 at 9:40 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• loved differently
    or settling for less than you want and deserve

two different things
    imo
    sounds like you are asking if it is ok to settle

does not sound like he is worth a second thought
    start new year with new wonderful life wihtout this man and the crazy drama slut he is with
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 9:42 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• I remember you.
    Stay away from him.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 9:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• take him back if you like sloppy seconds if not then walk away because that is what you will be getting
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 9:43 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• i said that to him and i said karma is a bitch i hope shes nice. hes on the verge of losing his job and everything. karma isnt being nice to him at all. idc how much a guy say he love you those words im asking for actions lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:44 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• its hard...but i got to do it...he went to explore and thhought i will be here to take him back...that wasnt the case and isnt gonna be.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:45 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• Remember that last line you wrote. NOT going to happen... do NOT take him back, don't take his phone calls, pretend he died. He's outta your life.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:28 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• This sounds like a bad situation all the way around. I don't think you love him, I think you are lonely. There's a difference.  Try to find other things you enjoy and he'll meet someone new.  I know it's hard.  Good Luck.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2013