How to choose what is best for me?

I'm driving myself crazy, actually everyone else is driving me crazy..

I have a passion for 2 - 3 things in life "business perspective".

Everyone keeps telling me that I can't do all of them. Why can't I?

I used to model until I had kids - well still do sometimes, but I enjoy doing freelance make-up. (Airbrush Make-up & Airbrush Tanning, along with regular make-up, and teaching people about how to save making their own products and how to apply certain stuff to get the best look.)

I love creating and selling unique wickless candles too.

Should I go with what makes me more money? Or can I do them both?

How did you choose what was right for you for the rest of your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:48 PM on Dec. 31, 2012 in Money & Work

• Sounds like that M****y chick that used to be here

Anonymous

• I'm 41 and still don't know but I've always worked from TV/radio to clerical stuff for lawyers and advertising agencies to caregiving and now back to being a travel agent. I have many interests and I grant you, I'm not the breadwinner, but I think you can do whatever you want and make a living. Separate yourself from the good opinion of others-Wayne Dyer. Don't let other people tell you you "can't" because then you won't.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 10:39 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• my mom had three jobs while i was growing up. she was a teach full time and than sold jewerly and was a tennis coach too. so you can do whatever you want if you put your time into it. we always had dinner made and we always had my mom when she was available. If you are are good at organizing your time you can do it. don't ever let anyone tell you can't do something. I am 36 and now just starting my career. You can do it. I want to other things still need to make money and than go on from their. good luck
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 11:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• There are a lot of people who do morevthen one thing they love. I say go for it. Do it all if you can. Try.

Answer by louise2 at 9:56 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• What is M****y?

And That is what I thought to at least I could try so I don't regret not trying..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:08 PM on Dec. 31, 2012

• You can probably do both but it will require a lot of time and effort to make even one of them successful. If you have limited time, you'd probably want to focus on just one of them, so that you can actually be successful with it. But if you think you can do both, then don't listen to the people telling you no. Prove them wrong.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:33 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• No reason why you can't do both. Try it. You won't know for sure unless you try. Figure out how you can divide your time wisely so you maximize the time spent at each thing and you give your family the time they need too. When others make comments simply say you are doing what you love. Period. GL!!
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 10:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Thank you so much everyone!! So glad I asked my question. And so true it does not matter if they think I can't. !

Again thank you - have a great New Year!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:00 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I would love to speak with you...please message me!!
    I say GO FOR IT!!! DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• I work from home; I think anyone can do it if you can follow directions; it's all online work. This is for more of if you do not want to do parties or sell products; so it's more of an opportunity rather than a business.

http://4606748.dailydollardash.com
    WorkAtHomeMom10

Answer by WorkAtHomeMom10 at 9:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2013