What were you thinking?!

I'm thinking: I can hear fireworks and someone just walked by and blew a kazoo thingy.
I have fed my kids this organic oatmeal for a week and I just now had some and it's terrible. Now I feel bad. These are my big New Year's thoughts...as you can see, I am alone.

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 12:25 AM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I'm thinking: 2013 is going to be a kick ass year! Thank you God for my life and blessings!!! Happy New Year!
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 12:39 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I'm thinking, I hope tomorrow is a better day. Hoping my Dr's appointment on Wed. Goes well.
    Too much crap floating around in my head, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I'm hoping that I don't hear too many gunshots being fired off tonight by drunk idiots, and that I thought you were drinking champagne earlier. Oatmeal after champagne just sounds terrible, maybe that's why it didn't taste very good to you?
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 12:32 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I'm thinking about how it's 10:40 and I really want to go to bed but no one here will shut up enough for me to even read, let alone sleep. Why aren't the kids asleep? Am I really that old that I'm thinking it's way past my bed time?
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 12:41 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I am the only one awake!
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:24 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I am thinking how dare my adult child speak to me as if I am the dirt under her feet, and how hurt I am that I no longer want to so much as look at dresses with her and her bridesmaids this weekend. Wondering if 2013 will be a good year, it has not started out as such
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 1:34 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• My thoughts are what evil thing can I plan to get back at my neighbor for waking me up with his sonic boom fireworks. Poor dog expressed anal gland all over the bed on top of it she was so scared.
    I want to plan something truely awful that I could never get caught doing . But I am also never going to do any of it.

Since he is one of these guys who comes out his door if someone ventures to his side of the street with a dog and stares and has his camera ready if you don't pick up the dog poo, and yes he reports that there is poo on the grass and the manager comes over and finds a slight smear of residue more often than not lol.
    I wonder if I can find a friend who knows some one who transports dog poop. We have companies that hire themseves out to pick it up, usually for businesses. Then as they are using a helicopeter to cart a humongous bag of it right over his apartment and sadly it comes loose at that exact moment.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:48 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I am thinking I woke up way to early on this first day of the new year. 4 am.

Answer by louise2 at 6:44 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I'm thinking I'm glad I don't have a hangover. That I'm glad the house didn't get trashed after I went to bed. :) And sadly, hoping that they catch whoever shot & killed my neighbor yesterday afternoon. :( And finally, very glad I dont have to go anywhere today. :)
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 8:08 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I am just organizing bills, calendar, updated my resume and applied for several private sector jobs.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:02 PM on Jan. 1, 2013