Homeopathy

Just wondering if anyone has used homeopathic methods and if they have worked. What brands or did you make your own? Thanks

newmommy1116

Asked by newmommy1116 at 7:28 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Health

• oatmeal worked great for my skin, I kept getting prickly heat feeling and rashes from the dry winter air. I just put regular oatmeal in pantyhose and tied it shut and used it in the shower as a loofa.
    Anonymous

• yes thats the only medicine ill use. my fil is a homeopathic dr ive used many kinds brands etc
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 7:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes, and i have seen it work wonders with my kids and save my nephew during an asthma attack. You have to be willing to put the work into it and understand what you are reading. It takes a lot of effort. I did both, I bought remedies and made my own by succession. :) Pm me if you wanna chat.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:06 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yes. I have a great homeopathic physician that treat just about everything. When buying my own remedies I use Heel or Borion.
    1activemom

Answer by 1activemom at 1:56 AM on Feb. 13, 2009

• Yes, it has worked wonders. When my daughter began pre-school at 1 and a 1/2 -- she got sick once a month. This went on for about 2 years and the last draw was when she could not get over a bad cold and was given 3 different types of antibiotics, along other medicines and did not get better after a month. So, I found a pediatrition who is also a homeopathic specialist. She treated my daughter with conventional medicine to get rid of the cold, but then started up on homeopathic meds to boost the immune system. My daughter has had one very bad cold since then - it has been six years. My sister-in-law had kidney stones. She was in the hospital on IV medication for the pain until they settled. She had two large ones. She went to my homeopathic doctor who gave her a special tea and homeopathic meds and went back to check the size of the kidney stones -- they had dissolved.
    It does work.
    maededuas

Answer by maededuas at 9:56 PM on Feb. 13, 2009