Does anyone here use a tablet for school/work?

How is it as far as writing documents on it and taking notes? Is it pretty reliable?

uwmilf

Asked by uwmilf at 1:56 AM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Technology

• Yeah, I'd get a blue tooth keyboard cause I couldn't use the touch screen, but as long as it can store as much as a laptop could I think it would be more convenient and easier to carry around too. It's just storing both the keyboard and the tablet that might be a pain.
    uwmilf

Comment by uwmilf (original poster) at 3:24 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I've never done it but don't imagine it would be very easy, unless you got a key board attachment. Touch screen typing is hard enough I can't imagine writing a whole paper with it!
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 3:47 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I used mine for a couple of online courses when I would have to submit a paragraph or two when answering weekly questions. I also store all assignments and due dates on my tablet also take notes in class. I use a Nook. I guess if you have something like an IPAD it should be more reliable and more storage capabilities.
    JayRo00

Answer by JayRo00 at 2:52 AM on Jan. 1, 2013