Happy New Year to all! What are your plans for today?

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 10:36 AM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Holidays

• Cooking all the goodies for us to have a blessed New year!
    Happy New Year!!

Answer by madmueller at 11:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I did laundry then cleaned out closets and drawers, got rid of some clothes to send as donations, made out my grocery list for tomorrow, I'll dust & vacuum later this evening and be ready for a new year of cleanliness and organization (lol, I say that every year and it never happens....sort of like that diet thing I always say I'll do)

• meooma, have you checked the dryer? Your sock gnome may have gotten boerd and wanted to play.

We don't really have any plans other then to go pick up my oldest from Grandmas later and have some cabbage, potatoes and ham for supper. Then it will be an early bedtime for me and the kids since they go back to school tomorrow.

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Enjoy the fact that I'm not hung-over- I'm a bit tired, but not hung-over! :p Already got 1 load of laundry done & have kept up w/ the kitchen pretty well (made cinnamon rolls this am) Not planning on going anywhere or doing a whole lot tho. :)

Answer by mrsmom110 at 1:34 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• It's rainy and cold so---- not much....

Answer by But_Mommie at 12:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I'm going to clean up this mess around here, go to the grocery store and see how much milk costs, take my boys bike riding, and go buy some more fireworks!
    Happy New Year!

Answer by 2monstersmommy at 11:54 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Hang out with my sister, and maybe see an old friend- not sure if that will be today or tomorrow. Watching the parade and having coffee now : )

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:19 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• cleaning, then dinner out and All-star practice for my dd .

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:55 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Sit around and do nothing. lol

Might start editing my latest book, but I haven't decided yet. Probably take the kids outside to play at some point, but mostly just going to sit around and watch TV/movies, snack and relax.

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:47 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• do laundry

Answer by admckenzie at 10:37 AM on Jan. 1, 2013