At home data entry jobs. Are there any legit ones?

I had thought about doing data entry from home, but all the websites seem like scams that i have come across. They all want you to pay a fee to get started and that just raises red flags for me.
Has anyone came across any legit data entry jobs from home?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:46 AM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Money & Work

• I came across employmentsearchonline.com as freelanced part-time while holding down a regular job from which most my income came. I've recently expanded my business to several new services, and to my surprise, I'm suddenly overwhelmed with clients that like my work. Business is booming.
    Lilia267

Answer by Lilia267 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Some are, some aren't.   I blog about things like that.  You are more than welcome to read through my blog if you are interested at Mavi's Home Work.    Remember though, that for every one job available, there are literally thousands of applicants, so you may not hear anything back.   That does not make it a scam, but just a job that everyone wants.    Also, think about eBay.    I make most of my money that way.

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 2:55 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I have not found one but virtual assistant is a legit work at home opportunity.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Let me know if you find one! LOL! Happy New Year
    2monstersmommy

Answer by 2monstersmommy at 11:51 AM on Jan. 1, 2013

• go to indeed.com you can find good ones, at least here in BAMA you can.
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:49 AM on Jan. 1, 2013