would you complain?

My neighbor has this really old junky van that used to be out by the curb in front of the apartment building but she kept getting these yellow tickets on it so she was forced to move it. To make a long story short she puts it in my parking space behind the building, right by my back door. When she started to push (it doesn't run) into my spot I told her she couldn't store it there. She tells me it will only be there for a few days and it was going to get towed. A week later its still there. My husband thinks we shouldn't complain because we don't have a car, but we do have guests who now have no place to park. We have had problems with these neghbors before and were forced to file a police report for some threats that were made. Anyway, should I call the property managment and complain or just deal with it?

jamesmommy12

Asked by jamesmommy12 at 7:31 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Home & Garden

• call the police and report an abandoned vehicle in your parking spot - they'll tag it again and she'll have to move it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 11:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i would call property management :>
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 7:41 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Why not talk to them first -  if they refuse to move in within a day, then call mgmt?

Anonymous

• i would talk to the manager since u told her not to put it there in the first place. or actually i would call a tow truck, but i'm just evil like that
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i would call the manager.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009