Here: I'll start.

In the interest of fairness, I did a quick search for a Christian's response to atheism.

I haven't watched this, yet, but will watch it after I post it, so that we can discover it together.  It may be a quality argument, it may not be.  We'll see.  If it's worthless, I'm sure there are more.

Feel free to post others as you find them.

jsbenkert

Asked by jsbenkert at 2:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Religious Debate

• I apologize. 

That was awful.

I'll search again.

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 2:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Lol I couldn't finish, but I would like to see something that's well put together by someone.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• This looks promising:  http://youtu.be/xqlATAF4yYM

It's an interview on a Christian radio program, I believe, with the author of The Atheist Delusionby Phil Fernandes, PhD.  I'm listening to it right now, and so far, they haven't discussed the content of the book, but rather where it can be purchased.  At nearly four minutes into it, it sounds like they are starting to discuss "New Atheism".

jsbenkert

Comment by jsbenkert (original poster) at 2:44 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdOl7lst4

What about this ones, I think both sides can debate this.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 2:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Please dont group all Christians with the responses you may hear. I will not read, watch or listen to any of the links because this Christian happens to believe there is a God however he is not heartless- therefore an athiest who is a good person ( and we all know that every religion or non religion has people that are not good) will be treated just as a good Christian will be in the end.
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 2:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Well the one I posted is a Christian stating flaws he sees in atheist argument against Christianity. This is the religious and debate sectionals that's why I posted my clip it's not rude or anything, it can bring a nice debate that's all.
    skinnyslokita

Answer by skinnyslokita at 3:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I get that skinny, I just get mad at Christians for slamming people when they are certianly not perfect either!
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:15 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• How hard is it for religious people to just let others believe in something else.

Answer by louise2 at 4:50 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Meh, if Atheism makes sense to someone else, cool. As long as they don't insult or demean my own beliefs, they can believe whatever they want, it doesn't affect me.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 7:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• The atheist delusion? Seriously? How original of him.
    autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 3:44 PM on Jan. 4, 2013