Why 3AM? my son wakes up @ 3am every morning crying after a certain amount of time i go in and

put him back to bed if he doesnt need some water or a diaper change but he asks me to rock him 30 min later i put him back in bed as he is snoring away i lay him down, and he starts to cry. He has never done this until he got an ear infection and hit a growth spurt that all he wants me to do is hold him. He is a lil over 2 i have had him cry it out, i would go back to put him in his bed finally i let him sleep with me hes never wanted to sleep with me why is this all the sudden?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• this might sound stupid..but mabye he is getting to that stage where he thinks "the monster is in the closet". i would talk to him about it and try and ask him what's wrong. and try to see if he points at anything or makes a sound.
    cute_08

Answer by cute_08 at 8:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i never thought of that thank you :)
    Anonymous