What does everyone think about the doctor that did IVF for Nadya Suleman?

They just said on the news that he also did IVF for a 49 year old woman who is now 5 months pregnant with quads here in LA, she denies that he did it for her but supposedly sources for the NY Times say other wise, she is currently at UCLA, and she too has asked for her privacy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:35 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• He is one of the worst reproductive endocrinologists in California. He has a terrible success rate (stats are available here https://www.sartcorsonline.com/rptCSR_PublicMultYear.aspx?ClinicPKID=2400) even though he routinely transfers more embryos than almost any other doctor in the nation. He also advertised his services by claiming that he could guarantee implantation, which is just not possible. He is an unethical, irresponsible vulture who preys on infertile women and couples who are going through hell to conceive a child.  He should have his license yanked before he causes more harm.

DEpley

Answer by DEpley at 10:02 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i guess i never thought about it because it isnt my business nor is it MY body... im just not a gossipy person like some.
    Anonymous

• I'm with you anon 7:39...
    I'm sick of all of this.
    Anonymous

• Whoa!! What's up with all the hostile answers?!?! I have mixed feelings about the doctor. Ideally one would like to think that the specialists in the area have some sort of screening process. It sounds like he had dealt with Nadia for many years, and it seems he trusted her decision. I've heard all the judgments toward Nadia, and while I do understand where people are coming from - the fact is the babies are here now and judgment is not going to make their situation any easier.

Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 7:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Supposedly there are several lawsuits on the man. Her family begged the doctor not to get her pregnant again and he did it anyway. If he hasn't lost his license he should.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yep this is none of my business or concern. I have my own children to worry about.
    Anonymous

• I think he should be held financially responsible for the Suleman babies
    ddbz

Answer by ddbz at 8:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Nadya's mom actually claims that Nadya has used different doctors, but Nadya says she is mistaken. You'd think they could prove that...
    Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 8:09 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

Nadya or her mom could maybe, there is no way the doctor(s) could--patient confidentiality and all that--even policemen can't look at doctor's records.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 8:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I think if you want all those children you should be able to afford them and not ask for assistance from our tax dollars. She is doing this for her 15 minutes and that is BS.
    mommy2bnl

Answer by mommy2bnl at 8:42 PM on Feb. 12, 2009