Need help deciding a wall color

I have a dark cappuccino colored furniture, white carpet and plain white walls. I want to wall paper one wall and use that same tone to color the other three walls. I don't have a color scheme right now. I do have 2 colors in mind. Grey or Beige. I can't decide which one would look better with my dark furniture and white carpet. I want to decide that first and then start buying other accessories for my room like a bedspread, lamps, rugs etc. I have even attached a picture of my bed and nightstand so you can get a better idea whats its shape and color tone. Thanks in advance! :)

cookie269

Asked by cookie269 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Beige will bring out the warm tones in your furniture.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:25 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• My favorite color to go with that brown is a greyish blue. Sage green and butter yellow are pretty as well

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• the color of the year is emerald green

But, go with something that makes you feel good, I always go to the paint store get several swatches, choose the ones I like best then get a sample of each and put it on my wall, that is how I make a choice. Oney year I was so hard to please that I almost had to start putting samples on another wall,
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:36 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• A nice taupe would go great in your room. I have seen it used a lot and it is "in" right now. Then make sure your bedspread/comforter has tones of the taupe and dark brown in it. GL
    silverthreads

Answer by silverthreads at 4:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I suck at this stuff bug I'd google mixing patterns and look through architectural digest/country living/whatever and get some ideas.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 4:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 4:41 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Lowe's/Valspar 'Lyndhurst Spring Eve
    I have it in my bedroom with my cherry flooring and cherry furniture and at first I thought "NO WAY" !! But truly, I changed my bedding and drapes in my room to a mulit-gold-red color from jcpenney called Croscill Classics® Catalina Red Comforter Set & Accessories and it looks so dang elegant and it's a pleasure to sleep in there now :)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 5:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Butter yellow,Lavender,
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 6:14 PM on Jan. 1, 2013