is it normal to bleed at 5 weeks prego?

i am 5 weeks prego and i started bleeding today. this is pregnancy #4 and i did not do this with any of the others

stepmomhell

Asked by stepmomhell at 8:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How much are you talking about? And is it bright red. My first inclination is to say NO. Seek medical assistance.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 8:11 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I had started to bleed with this pregnancy and I was 9 weeks then and it was a hemmorhage. The hemmorhage bleed itsself out and I am now 18weeks almost 19weeks pregnant. Sometimes the blood was bright or dark and was like forever. I bleed from 9 weeks till now thats over 2mths
    Anonymous

• like spotting or actual bleeding? sometimes u get spotting after sex or an exam, but i would be scared about bleeding
    princessbeth79

Answer by princessbeth79 at 8:38 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• im 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant with twins and im not bleeding.the doctor said if you bleed you are fixen to have a miscarrage.if i was you i would go to the hospital!
    Anonymous

• Ok first off Call the doctor or ER and ask if you should come in.
    Second just because you are bleeding DOESN"T mean you are miscarring.
    I had bleeding on and off from about 6 weeks to 14 to 16 weeks. And ended up in the ER at 14 weeks very heavy bleeding and they couldn't fighure out why i was bleeding so bad. almost 3 years later i have a beautiful health daughter.
    I would call the doctor and ask them what to do. So if your doctors office is like mine GO IN and talk to the doctor. Ya thats a good idea GO IN and talk to the doctor because then he/she can check you right then.Good Luck and DON"T STRESS
    EJsHottMama

Answer by EJsHottMama at 8:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I bled at 10 weeks and I'm 38 1/2 weeks now so ready to give birth.. You never know
    lisacieslak

Answer by lisacieslak at 10:25 PM on Feb. 12, 2009