If you've seen a ghost.

Where were you, what were the circumstances? Did you know who it was?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 7:38 PM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• It just happens
    I actually spend more time telling a particular one(I think it's my grandma) to leave me alone than bringing them in. She brings such a cloud of negativity with her,it makes everyone so irritable
    Right after she passed,I was at my mom's house. Everyone but me was in the kitchen. All of a sudden,this force came flying across the room and was right up in my face. All the hair on my body stood on end and I was so scared that I couldn't move. my mom walked in and asked me what was wrong because my hair was standing up like static,and my face had gone completely white.

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:04 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• here
    she was in a

WHITE BOX
    Anonymous

• Yes, I have. I was 18 and had just got my own place! I would see someone out of the corner of my eye go from my bedroom to the bathroom and the door would close and the toilet would flush.
    I also had sheer curtains in my living room and at least once a day I would see someone walk in front of the windows with an orange hat on, and run to door and open it, and no one would be any where around!
    Spooked me!
    2monstersmommy

Answer by 2monstersmommy at 10:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• We have a ghost kitty that lives in our house. She's the ghost of my first cat who died about 9 years ago. Everyone sees her, even my youngest who wasn't conceived until 3 months after she died. Strangest thing is that he's always known ghost kitty's real name even though we call her ghost kitty.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:43 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• i've seen them ever since I was 5
    The 1st one was a man dressed as a rabbit. By the costume,it looked like turn of the century(19th to 20th,lol). He was in my dining room. He saw me,looked shocked and poof,he was gone
    In 2001,I was walking out of the bathroom and saw a tall blond man walk through the dining room and into the kitchen. I went into the living room and asked my husband who was here? He gave me an odd look and asked me WTH was I talking about. I flew into the kitchen and no one was there. The door was locked and the security chain was still on. He was TOTALLY solid. No ghostly mist.
    In this house I've seen a little boy peeking at me,and have felt someone standing near me,and have caught glimpses of someone walking behind me. My hair is stroked,and I feel tugs on my clothes. I hear my name called and hear coughs and sneezes

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:46 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I never have but my mother has.  She was 8 years old and she shared a room with her grandmother.  My mother woke up in the night and said the room was filled with people, she was so scared she crawled out of the room and slept on her parents bedroom floor.  The next morning they discovered her grandmother was in a coma and died three days later.  My mother is convinced those people were ghosts.

RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 7:51 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Mine just happened. It scared the hell out of me. I ordered it to leave my home & it poofed.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 8:10 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• You are all creeping me out.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 8:29 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I love Ghost Hunters, but I don't believe in ghost. Weird huh.

jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I have seen ghosts and can feel thier presence even when I can't see them
    XandersMomma07

Answer by XandersMomma07 at 9:32 PM on Jan. 1, 2013