Have you seen Hoarders?

Do you hoard anything? How long do you keep yogurt around?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 7:39 PM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I have watched. It is so disturbing how some people live and don't realize that their home is dangerous. I don't hoard anything. My mom, who is 83, seems to be hoarding straws from drinks bought at fast food places along with the cup tops and containers that food comes in from the grocery store. I don't know why. My husband and I cleaned up my parents' home at Christmas. My dad was in the hospital and we just wanted to help do something. I know I threw away 100 straws. She still has about 50. I also threw away about 100 tops.I told my husband we will need to start keeping an eye on this and not let it get out of control. She has insulated cups with straws. I don't know why she has started this.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:28 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 7:40 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Yes, It makes me want to purge! It looks like we hoard toys here.

ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 7:45 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• No,I'm infamous for getting rid of anything that is not regularly used. I hate clutter

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 7:48 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I watch that show and it makes me want to get rid of everything I own. I hate clutter anyway and have as little stuff as I can. I hate having "stuff" around. I don't like anything on the counters. I don't like knick knacks at all. I get rid of food when its stamped date comes.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:52 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• We are electronic hoarders! Well, my hubs is anyway. I go through all our closets and drawers every 6 months and throw everything away we haven't used in the previous 6 months.
    2monstersmommy

Answer by 2monstersmommy at 10:42 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Yes and I would say yes and no I have an impressive stash of

quilting fabrics.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:25 AM on Jan. 2, 2013