Should i be concerned? adult content

I out of nowhere got a sharp pain on the right side of my belly botton so i pressed down on the pain and felt a bump which when touching it made the pain worse. Im on my period right now and thought i was almost done and i started bleeding alot then when i sat on the toilet a clot half the size of my fist came out. Now im dizzy and kinda of short of breathe when i do anything and im getting shoulder pain. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:53 PM on Jan. 1, 2013 in Health

• call the nurse line if the bleeding doesn't abate a bit. Large clots can be okay but what you pushed on, I haven't a clue.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• If you passed a clot that large it could be a miscarriage. If you are dizzy and short of breath I would recommend going to the er or urgent care right now especially with abdominal pain.
    amandajoy21

Answer by amandajoy21 at 7:54 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• I would go to the ER or a walk in clinic ASAP. It might be nothing, but it would alarm me and I would want either an answer as to what it is or a doctor's reassurance that it's nothing. My first thought with right side of the body was appendicitis, second thought was possibly an ovarian cyst.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 7:57 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• i had a tubal ligation 2 years ago
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:58 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Shoulder pain can mean ectoptic pregnancy

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:06 PM on Jan. 1, 2013

• Tubal ligation is even more reason for concern. A tubal pregnancy can be very bad.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:07 PM on Jan. 1, 2013