Has anyone worked out at Curves for women? If so has it worked?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I did for a year and it was the greatest place to work out. The women were friendly and supportive. I did have some success and was very motivated to actually work out after a hard day at work.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have a friend who went 5 days a week and lost 60 pounds. However I do not recomend it for the people who are in to extreme work out because its not that fast paced and difficult. Its a great p[lace to go to get your heart pumping burn some calories and weight without having to run 5 miles on the tread mill. I think the circuit training is great. Most Curves will let you try for free. Call them up and find out! Then you can test it to see if you like it.
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 8:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i did for a few months..but i did NOT like it..yaa they were very friendly, and supportive in every way..but..i dunno..just didnt do much for me..then on the other hand i know TONS of people that have loved it..so..lol..i dunnnnnnnnno..i think its more for older people tho..like in their late 40's+, and for people that have sore arms or legs and what not..i went when i was 22..and although i wasnt in the best of shape, it still wasnt that great for me..they do, do day passes there tho, to give it a try to see if you like it..its worth a shot..what do you have to lose??
    alexis_06

Answer by alexis_06 at 8:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yup my sil owns one..

yes it works when you go.
    HisServant4ever

Answer by HisServant4ever at 1:19 PM on Feb. 13, 2009