What does it mean when you randomly dream about someone you haven't seen or thought of in months...?

And it's usually someone you had strong feelings for, but it wasn't meant to be. It happens to me every so often and usually when I dream about him I see him the next day. Since we don't even live in the same town anymore and I haven't even thought of him, it baffles my mind as to why he suddenly appears in my dreams. And this time we had sex and I haven't had sex with him before in my dreams.

Someone once said that when you fall asleep thinking about a certain person, that certain person will dream about you. There's so little I know about this and yet weird things like this happen to me all the time.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:32 AM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Just for Fun

• There are several things this could mean. It could mean you are trying to work through some inner feelings about the guy. It could mean "someone" is trying to let you know you will see him. It could be a "de ja vu" type thing.
    Or, you could just have a certain food that you eat that triggers the dreams.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:30 AM on Jan. 2, 2013

• It means that somewhere in your day something sparked the beginning of a memory of that person. You may not even have notice.
    As you fall into sleep you mind begins working on the problems of the day.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 1:54 AM on Jan. 2, 2013