Shocking

Omg..my boyfriend proposed to me and idk whether to say yes and Im 35wks pregnant and ik he wants to be a family but we can still be a family w/o marriage right I love him with all my heart bt I just want to finish college and have our daughter then maybe get married idk what to do at the moment and he is still waiting for an answer

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 1:06 AM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Relationships

• i say if its going to happen eventually.. might as well get that step out of the way now if its going to affect your school finances ands tuff then dont! :) good luck
    mampanda0422

Answer by mampanda0422 at 1:16 AM on Jan. 2, 2013

• You can say yes. It can take years to plan a wedding.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 1:18 AM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Well you can say yes. But say you do not want to marry tell after you finish school. Engagement it just another level of commitment to me.

Answer by louise2 at 6:52 AM on Jan. 2, 2013

• If you're not sure tell him you're not ready. If you guys are truely in love he will understand. Just let him know that with the new baby and school and engagement might send you over the edge in stress. Stress is bad for the baby. Saying we should wait shouldn't be a deal breaker. You don't want to rush into anything like marriage. See how is as a dad and see how you two handle parenting together. I think that is a truer test of a relationship than jumping into marriage. Just sayin'.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 AM on Jan. 2, 2013

• If you are not ready then don't do it.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 4:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• if you have to ask us dont do it. you will know when
    lizzybee44

Answer by lizzybee44 at 1:27 AM on Jan. 4, 2013