Is there anything out there to boost your energy level up more?

I have a 6 month old baby

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sleep is the only thing that I have found that helps revitalize me. I have a 7 mo old. I did find that when I quit nursing I got a lot of my energy back.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Exercise! It gives me an adreline boost that lasts for hours and hours. When my baby was 6 months old I enrolled in 24 hour fitness because that's when they start taking the babies in the childcare and I bought a jogging stroller for those nice days.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You know I have recently tried the vitamin or supplement St Johns Wort. It gave me a lot of energy and its inexpensive. I think I got it at walmart for $4. And the standard excersize always helps boost adrenaline, and you loose weight too!
    Scoobersmom

Answer by Scoobersmom at 8:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Exercise and a proper diet will change your life, even if you are not out of shape. And of course, sleep, but unfortunately with a baby a good night's sleep is usually out of the question.
    Arkaidy

Answer by Arkaidy at 8:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I eat a very healthy diet, eat lots of protein(protein=energy), I take a B6 and B12 vitamin, they help IMMENSELY, plus my prenatals, and drink two semi-weak cups of coffee a day. I'm nursing so I cant have much more coffee than that.

But i'll tell ya, every since I started eating healthier and taking my B vitamins I have noticed a HUMONGOUS difference. Like night and day.
    kate_jocelyn

Answer by kate_jocelyn at 11:14 PM on Feb. 12, 2009