worried....

i got an ultrasound today and they said definately no ectopic but they have no clue how far along I am my dates say I should be 7weeks tomorrow but the gestational sac is measuring no where near my period or ovulation dates no where near my implantation cramps and discharge and no where near when we were trying(we stopped trying on the 8th) and it is measuring two weeks smaller. They couldn't see a fetus just a sac and a yolk but my hcg levels are way higher than the sac is measuring ...the levels say I have to be AT LEAST a week further along than the ultrasound is showing....how do I know everything is developing okay ...i am suppose to go to get another ultrasound in 10 days but that is an awful long time to not know....

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 8:16 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I totally understand your worries, and the wait is long.. I have been through this before... I hope for you that the days are just off. But I will tell you in truth, that when this happened to me, it ended up as a blighted ovum. It means the baby never formed.. just the sac, etc..... Keep your hopes high mama. I will keep you in my thoughts. Good that your HCG levels are high.
    VelvetCat

Answer by VelvetCat at 9:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009