movement

I 11 weeks 5 days pregnant with twins and I was wondering when is it common to start feeling slight movement. This is my second pregnancy. Also I have been so incredibly sick that I am losing weight like crazy. I can almost feel it melting away LOL! I think I have been feeling the little flutters every now and then for a few days now, but I was just wondering if I am being crazy or if I am really feeling them move?

TiffanyReed

Asked by TiffanyReed at 8:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• With twins you can feel the movements earlier, I don't think you're crazy:) I'm so sorry that you're sick :( Are you seeing a doctor? If it gets out of control they can give you something, but if your doctor isn't concerned - I think you'll be fine. Congrats!! What a blessing!!!

Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 8:19 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Sorry bout being sick. Um i felt my son move the first time about 18 or 19 weeks. but I felt lil flutters before then. I dont know what it would be like with twins though. Congrats.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 10:43 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm 16 weeks pregnant with identical twins and I felt them moving at around 12 weeks. Just little flutters and it was only at night. I was really sick too. I had alot of nausea and it was horrible I couldnt eat anything. I would recommend eating lemon heads they are verysoothign to the tummy and keep you hydrated and I would even start to get hungry but would eat breads and stuff that were filling and that I can keep down. Congrats on the twins! They really are blessing! Message me if you wanna talk I hardly ever come across Mommys that are pregnant with twins.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 12:00 AM on Feb. 13, 2009