worried...

got an ultrasound today and they said definately no ectopic but they have no clue how far along I am my dates say I should be 7weeks tomorrow but the gestational sac is measuring no where near my period or ovulation dates no where near my implantation cramps and discharge and no where near when we were trying(we stopped trying on the 8th) and it is measuring two weeks smaller. They couldn't see a fetus just a sac and a yolk but my hcg levels are way higher than the sac is measuring ...the levels say I have to be AT LEAST a week further along than the ultrasound is showing....how do I know everything is developing okay ...i am suppose to go to get another ultrasound in 10 days but that is an awful long time to not know....

LOVE2bMOMMY525

Asked by LOVE2bMOMMY525 at 8:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I had several ultrasounds with my 2nd son. The dates never matched up...but then I was informed that sperm can live in you a while before getting to the egg...just pray...you might know for sure until your next ultra sound!
    mothersmitty

Answer by mothersmitty at 9:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OMG>> I am going throught the samething! My ultra sound shows that I am 4 weeks and I should be around 6 weeks my HCG levels are 6300 I also have to get another ultrasound done to check on the baby. March 3 . My doc told me not to worry because in the first few weeks thing change so much. Also you ultrasound is only as good as your tech! I swill pray for ya. Did you have any spotting? They why I went to the doc.
    Tris_09

Answer by Tris_09 at 11:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009