whats a good diet plan to follow, weight watchers, slim fast, south beach diet?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Weight Watchers is excellent! It teaches you how to eat for life...so it's not really a "diet." I learned so much and lost a lot of weight following their plan.
    hgibsonorc

Answer by hgibsonorc at 8:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I agree with hgibsonorc, I did tons of research and Weight Watchers has the best long term results because you learn how to eat better for life. I never did it though, so I can't speak for them personally - but I've heard awesome things. My parents did south beach and lost weight, but gained it back a year later. I'd go with weight watchers, I hear it's pretty affordable too! Good luck!

Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 8:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Weight watchers because its not a diet its a lifestyle change. "Diets don't work, weight watchers does."....I used it along time ago just to lose 10 pounds and I lost 11 and never gained them back.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 8:55 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Weight Watchers. definately. It is (as calliesmommie said) a lifestyle change that is easy to stick to.
    cristie1276

Answer by cristie1276 at 8:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009