WHY do you argue? It is obvious that many here strongly disagree EVEN Christians against Christians.

Don't continue in UGLY debates you are only showing how easy your buttons get pushed. Isn’t time better spent elsewhere uplifting others in the CafeMom site?

To my dear sisters in Christ, I FEEL as though we are at times fighting against SUCH EVIL why get entangled. I do love you sisters in Christ but Lets show everyone we are better than this. God has surely a better use of our time. Use your spiritual weapon in the name of JESUS! and move one. God bless you!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Amen sister!! I have to continually remind myself that Christ was about love, not judgement. It's not easy, but if you act out in love, you'll feel better. I promise.

Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 8:26 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Debating and arguing amongst even Christians is healthy. We learn and firm our belief systems that way. I do agree with you that it gets ugly on here and I know that God doesn't want that, but healthy discussion is ok.
    Anonymous

• I worry how many those of us have pushed those wandering souls away by all the fighting. Christ is not happy with some of our fellow Christian cafe mommies. I know in my heart he will forgive them that is what he is all about. Love and forgiveness.
    Anonymous

• I don't know what to do when I refuse to belittle people and I am called less of a Christian. I can't even post this with my name because the ones who do this sort of thing are kind of scary. I was brought up to believe if you can't say anything nice then don't say anything at all. I pray and pray and I do not know how to deal with the Moms who are Christian as well but they are not helping the word of Christ.
    Anonymous

• I have to agree with anon. I don't feel like we are arguing. As much as discussing and debating. Some discussions and debates are not for others. I agree that some result to calling names and other low blows. But no one makes anyone respond to those. You can ignore them and continue discussing. I have learned a lot from other women. Even those who do not share my beliefs. I have also had my own beliefs reinforced many times. Which I find uplifting.
    jcsscfam5

Answer by jcsscfam5 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have to agree as well. I have learned patience, tolerance, loving other people in spite of how they believe. See God does work in mysterious ways. Doesn't he?

Anonymous

• I really try not to. Thank you for being one of the christians I feel is a true representative of your God. One of the problems is that some of your sisters are not even interested in a debate they just want to try and make us feel inferior to them. It's kind of funny that you posted this tonite when I posted the top ten conversation killers in my journal. You'd have to read to understand, but I understand if you don't. God bless you and yours.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Perhaps if you collectively spent more time standing up to your sister bullies instead of watching them in silence you wouldn't find it necessary to post things like this in the first place. You know as well as anyone else when someone crosses that line that makes you all look bad. Put on your big girl panties and shut them down when it happens instead of waiting and spreading the blame to everyone.
    Anonymous

• It puts us in a much better light just to be more respectful. We are representing the ulitimate love of Christ. Too only hurt others but our fellow sisters as well can make us unapproachable. Yes the Atheist have made up their minds as well as many followers of alternate beliefs have their minds made up. But there are others who are still searching and needing to witness the love of Christ. To do this we have to show compassion for everyone not just our fellow sisters in Christ.
    Bless you sister for posting this.
    Anonymous

• oooh, I'm EVIL!!!

devil

LMEFAO

autodidact

Answer by autodidact at 9:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009