12 month old squeal

Today I noticed my 12 month old son making this silly noise. It is like he sucks in or breaths in and at the same time squeals. At first I just thought he learned something new and was just doing it. Then he started doing it alot more throughout the day. I am hopin he just learned something new and is doing it because he thinks it is funny and something is not wrong with him. Normally when he learns something new he stops doing it as much in the next few days. If he keeps doing it I am going to call his doctor. I just wanted to know if anyone else thinks it is just something he learned how to do or if anyone thinks it is something else. Thanks in advance!

AshleyTinnon

Asked by AshleyTinnon at 8:34 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• probably just learned something new my son did that too
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 8:40 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It is probably something new he learned to do. Mine has learned to stick out her tongue. I wish it would stop.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009