why do most moms on here always try to turn it into a race issue???????

what is up with the racisim what was this cafe mom supose to have been meant for only white moms with only white kids??to any who dont know or might have a problem with im a mother of three half white half black lil girls and im sick of alot of people on here who is low key useing racisim!!!!!!

sauna26

Asked by sauna26 at 8:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Wow! I haven't had that experience at all! I'm so sorry that you have. It just shows their ignorance:) I'm part of this group called Mom's With Bi-racial Babies... you should join!!

Miss_Kasey

Answer by Miss_Kasey at 8:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I HAVE SEEN THIS TO IT'S SAD GO CHECK OUT MY GROUP (HALF BLACK,HALF WHITE ) YOU CAN VENT ON THERE ALL YOU WANT GOOD LUCK !!
    sweetchrissy

Answer by sweetchrissy at 8:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• i have seen the reverse. I have seen more "blacks" turn discussions into a race game then anything.
    Anonymous

• what ever annon i havent seen but mabe 3 darker colored women on here,yeah i would love to join those groups so i dont feel alone on here thank you
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I'm sorry someone did that to you sweetie! We don't all turn it into a race thing. I am respectful to everyone.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:03 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• What are you talking about?
    Anonymous

• sauna26: WOW!! You must look very hard.    Sorry you had a bad experience. It will get better. - - - there, did that help? Geez, I was just telling you I had a similar experience, but it was the reverse! Get over yourself, it was not an attack on you or your children; it was MY experience!!

Anonymous

• its just been naging at me cuz there has been things said lowkey and i am just pissed that people can and are so ignorant,edna your effin awsome your not like them i know
    sauna26

Answer by sauna26 at 9:08 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• You're turning into a race issue right now LOL.
    Anonymous

• I agree with Anon 8:08!!

laughing

Anonymous