Do you get dressed during the day or stay in your PJ's?

*for SAHMs*
The reason I ask is because I was told that my Husband will leave me cause I stay in my PJ's all day. That same day I asked Him if it bothered Him and He told me that 1: I am sexy no matter what I wear so that wouldn't even be a concern, and 2: IT SAVES HIS MONEY CAUSE IT MEANS LESS LAUNDRY TO WASH! hehe..He is one incredible Man. ;P

irishstarz

Asked by irishstarz at 8:53 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• "Yea that why these husbands cheat."

no, it has been scientifically proven that most men cheat because they don't get blow jobs. and on that note. it really doesn't matter what I am wearing to him because he is always wishing I was naked instead.

sticking out tongue

besides, he walks around PJs whenever he gets the chance too.

MythicMMM

Answer by MythicMMM at 11:47 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It depends on the day. I may stay in my jammies or get dressed. If I take a shower in the am the I get dressed if I take it in the evening then I put on clean jammies.
    coala

Answer by coala at 8:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• He is an incredible man, and I have school age children so if I was a SAHM I would get dressed.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 8:57 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Most days I have something going on, so I have to get dressed. I also feel better, and get more done when I get a shower in the morning and get dressed. When hubby is deployed it's harder to get going, but a shower and clean clothes always gets me moving.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 8:58 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• When I lived in the city, Id stay in my PJ's didnt think abt going outside! Now we live in the country an I get dressed every day its became a habbit, tennis an all!
    ssspw-world

Answer by ssspw-world at 9:01 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• im a pj mom. if i dont have to leave the house. but i will shower and put a pj set on. its compy and i can move. but if i check the mail or go to the store or bank yes i put on clothes. but if im home who do i need to impress my 3 year old. he couldnt careless.
    Anonymous

• if i dont have appointments then yep i will stay in my pjs all day. if i have appointments to go to then i will put on my going out clothes
    SThompson21

Answer by SThompson21 at 9:05 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OK I am very glad to hear I am not the only one who stays in my PJ's ... If i have something going on of course i will get dressed, but who needs to get dressed just to clean all day
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 9:12 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I have to leave the house every day to take my daughter to school, so I get dressed at least for that long...a lot of times I will change into comfy clothes when I get home...mostly because I like to wear skimpy tanks that are easy to nurse in and I definitely can't wear those out of the house.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:13 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I wear my PJs to drop my son off at school. After my daughter takes her nap at about 11 her and I both get dressed for the day. On the weekends though unless I am leaving the house for more than 10 minutes I stay in my jammies (I used to not care and still wear jammies to walmart or wherever). My husband doesn't care- he loves me for me not what I wear
    ZaTa

Answer by ZaTa at 9:20 PM on Feb. 12, 2009