Does anyone else have their Christmas decorations & tree up still?

I do. I'm dreading putting it all away.

ILovemyPaulie

Asked by ILovemyPaulie at 1:55 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Holidays

• I do, I'll take mine down this saturday.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 2:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• No, mine come down dec 26
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 1:58 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Mine are all still up. I got them up late this year, so I plan to enjoy them a while longer before taking them down and putting them away.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:01 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• mine still up
    will take down when daughter is back in school tomorrow
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 2:02 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• We still have our tree and lights up also. Mom could open a store with all the stuff she has! We laugh every year i say that.
    4theloveofTink

Answer by 4theloveofTink at 2:05 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Yes. I contemplated taking everything down last night but instead I sat on my couch and just stared at it. I knew I wouldn't get it all done if I started at night and I didn't want to look at a bare tree. So it will all come down this weekend.
    maecntpntz219

Answer by maecntpntz219 at 2:19 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Just took it all down today.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:30 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• The tree is now undecorated and the monster is still staring at me. The decorations take a bit longer as I wash all the runners etc. becore putting the away.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Nope I took everything down Monday morning. I don't like to ring in the new year with the tree still up. I would have gotten everything put away by the 26th but I was sick.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I did until lunch today... My tree fell over so we had to just grab all of the ornaments and put them in a box for the time being. I had noticed that it was leaning and was going to have my son start taking thing down... lol I guess the tree beat him to the punch! I will finish putting it all away either this evening or this weekend. I have a bunch of lighthouses that I need to put up, so I am not looking forward to that!!
    goofygalno1

Answer by goofygalno1 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2013