Is your seven year old ever a hyper squirrel?

Thats what I call my little boy when he is sooo hyper and can't calm down. He reminds me of a hyper little squirrel! know what I mean?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:18 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My almost seven MONTH old is the hyper squirrel! omg he has way more energy than me.. the baby won't just relax!
    sweetvietchic

Answer by sweetvietchic at 9:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My son is the same way, he is 8 and has ADHD, but doesn't take meds on the weekends and lately hasn't been taking it at all
    determind

Answer by determind at 9:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• yeah my DD is 15 months old and she is sooo hyper, ever since she started walking, I have been losing weight because I am constantly chasing her! lol and she started climbing on everything now! I had hope that the hyper part it was just a phase, but now I see it last at least until they are 7, thanks for that Edna! haha just kidding
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 9:36 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Yep mommybrooke you are in for it!
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• My nephew is way more rev'd up than most. I call him the Tazmanian Devil
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:47 AM on Feb. 13, 2009