what can this be?

so i thought i was ovulating bc i had the clear discharge...well ive been having it for a few days now and cramping kinda. ive also feel like ive gained weight but im not sure if its related. i shouldnt be preg but liek everyone says if youve had sex theres a possiblity (we still used condoms) its been 6 weeks since we did it (he lives in another state) and i will take a pregnancy test but first i want to know if anyone has had a lot of clear discharge when they were preg?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:23 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• yes i did tons with both my daughter and son and still having discharge now and im 35weeks with my son so!!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:29 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• was it clearish or clearish yellow?
    Anonymous

• clear untill i lost my muccus plug but now it is back to being clear
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 9:32 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• hmmm cuz mine is mostly clear..and its a lot! like i wuld if i was ovulating. thats why i thought i was just ovulating. but its been happening for a few days now. and i feel constantly bloated and im moody and ive been soooo tired lately! but i dont see how i could be prego....weird
    Anonymous

• it usually takes about 6-10 weeks to start feeling symtoms, so if i were you, i would take a test. I had alot of clear discharge with both my pregnancies. just take a test to be sure
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 11:24 PM on Feb. 12, 2009