Am I the only one?

Just wondering am I the only one that still has my christmas tree up b/c rite now I dnt feel like touching the tree just feel like throwing it out

Shaketa123

Asked by Shaketa123 at 3:08 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Holidays

• I still have mine up. I enjoy it. I took my Christmas cards down...But I think I'll enjoy the tree a little longer. It gives light to the room.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 3:47 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I had 11 trees up... all but the family tree is down and put away... there is a lot of work for me, so I started on the 2nd
    and will bring down the last tree this weekend.
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 9:54 PM on Jan. 4, 2013

• Took tree down on the 28th. Some decorations still around the house though. Arg.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 5:56 PM on Jan. 3, 2013

• No, we leave the tree up until Twelfth Night (6th January).
    winterglow

Answer by winterglow at 4:08 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• many people leave their tree up to the 6th or 7th for Little Christmas so you are not behind. I figured out the cat was drinking the water in the tree and took down all the decorations yesterday but did not have the ambition to deal with all the pine needles so it will get sent to the curb tonight.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• One year I waited til I was actually sick of the tree and DID throw it out. I had just bought it after Christmas the year before, too. I loathed that tree by the end of the holiday season.

This year I did it as soon as I woke up on NYE just so I wouldn't have to look at the thing anymore.

Do it now. You won't regret it.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:34 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• The tree is still up but but it is now naked. The cloth trappings of the holiday are in the wash and other decorations gathered. I take several days to do this because I always forget something and it annoys me to dig back into the boxes to figure out where I can smush it in. lol.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:24 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• My tree & ALL the decorations are still up too. I'll help you if you help me! LOL! :)
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 3:15 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Mine was down and outside the 26th!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 3:12 PM on Jan. 2, 2013