If you were getting a slow cooker....

Say that the price is not an issue, but you've found two that are comparable in size, settings and price. Do you go for the Hamilton Beach or Crock Pot brand?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:09 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Home & Garden

• Everything is about the same? I would go for the on that was prettier. lol. I have had good experiences with both brands.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 3:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Hamilton Beach personally
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 3:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I'm with But_Mommie - both have been good for me, I'd pick the nicer looking one!
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:40 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Hamilton Beach. The Crockpot brand is pretty consistent about cooking too hot, even on low. I have one currently that I'm waiting to replace, and after our meal is done, I have to remove the crock from the base and let it sit on the counter for about an hour before it's cool enough that we don't scald ourselves trying to eat dinner.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 3:26 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• i have both! and my hamilton beach always cooks to hot, even on low - i have to cut the cook time otherwise it burns - Love the Crockpot one!!
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 3:39 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• If price isn't an issue with appliances I would go for the brand name, I find with electricals for the most part you get what you pay for
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:35 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• I have had good luck with Hamilton Beach brand not familiar with the others.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 4, 2013