FB? I have a person who posts junk and it's on the news feed. Can my "friends" see the stuff he posts?

He is a friend of a friend and sent me a request and I said yes. I may just block him but for now, I'm hoping my boss (who is a fb friend) cannot see what he posts.

Anyone know? Did this make sense?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 3:11 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Technology

• Hmmmm..well I have friends like that and when they post stuff either I can see it and sometimes my friends can see it bt I changed my settings to only where I can see the stuff they post and nobody else
    Shaketa123

Answer by Shaketa123 at 3:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Just delete him. He's just a friend of a friend. He doesn't get notified. If he ever asks, just tell him you were cleaning up your friends since it's a new year and he didn't make the cut... even it he's the only one you cut
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:28 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Only friends can see what you post. If your boss isn't his friend, he can't see the posts. But depending on your settings, if you like or comment on some posts, others may see that activity.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 3:49 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• If you like it or comment on it your friends will see it.
    Princess_s21

Answer by Princess_s21 at 3:32 AM on Jan. 3, 2013

• i dont think your friends will see his comments unless you comment on it or like it, if you dont want his stuff in your news feed then hover over his name and a list should appear, untick show in newsfeed, there you go, problem solved
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 12, 2013

• You can right click and hide all of those posts.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 7:49 PM on Jan. 17, 2013