anyone know?

okay so ive been really tired lately, i feel bloated constantly like my jeans dont fit me right or it hurts (they usually fit great) and ive been super moody lately....thing is, i just dont think im pregnant. its been 6 weeks since we had sex (he lives far away) but we used a condom sooo idk! could this be something else? (and ..i know i know..i need to take a test..im just asking first)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Yeah you're pregnant, its a girl! Congrats:)
    Anonymous

• You could be, but highly unlikely. I get that where my period is late, I'm moody, extra tired, get a craving, or just have what I think is some kind of movement in my stomach. Best thing to do is take a pregnancy test. But with one of my kids I knew I was pregnant, but I didn't produce enough hormone to register until I was 7 weeks pregnant. Have you had your period? Hope this helps.

Anonymous

• no i actually had a period last month =/ but ive heard ppl can still have "periods" when pregnant. i just dont feel myself at all. i feel fat as hell and im tired like all the time. i cant keep my head up in class. ugh. i just wonder if im not pregnant like what could this be
    Anonymous

• You're bloated or something. If you're worried, take a pg test.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 9:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• It could also be that your going to get your period soon. Hormones each month are diffrent so this month you could be really tired and bloated and next you wont be. Take a test if you need to be really sure. I've gone in the past not knowing that I was pregnant because the symptoms are so similar.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 11:50 PM on Feb. 12, 2009