Want to have a beer with me?

I'm buying : )

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 9:39 PM on Feb. 12, 2009 in Just for Fun

• No thanks
    Anonymous

• Ha Ha anon 841! I parted them to the side today and curled them under. Just letting everyone know because they are so fascinated with my bangs.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Okay well that was rude anon, and I reported you.
    And ewww no, I hate the taste of beer- smirnoff or shots?? ok! :)
    And I don't think your bangs are ugly!! :) I had bangs like them once and I got TONS of compliments as Im sure you do too
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:45 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• I don't think the anon was being rude she was saying that because of a question that was put up about me today, the girl said I had ugly bangs, blah blah blah. She was making fun of that.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:49 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• OHHHH then I'm sorry anon. I just figured since she was anon and sounding rude she was like most anons. Sorry anon. if I could take my report back I would I was just sticking up for my girl since we gets bashed alot!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• you dont gotta ask me twice :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 9:52 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• no i wasnt being rude to edna... just people were saying that her bangs were "ugly" today... and i thought i would make a joke out of it .... and edna didnt take it personal... besides who cares what her bangs look like, she likes em and thats all that matters ... RIGHT EDNA!!!!
    Anonymous

• Thats right girl!!! I do like them, I get a lot of emo kid comments though, ok so only one person calls me emo kid, but he does it a lot.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 9:54 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• sure im down ofr a beer who got their refund back bc they are buying im broke lol
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 9:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009

• Like I said anon- I thought you were being rude thats why I did it. ALot of anon drama went down earlier and I'm fed up with it :) Sorry! LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 9:56 PM on Feb. 12, 2009