Do you use a mask on your face? If so which one?

I like clay based masks

Dardenella

Asked by Dardenella at 4:13 PM on Jan. 2, 2013 in Beauty & Style

• I make my own out of raw honey, milk and baking soda. I do a little scrub then let is 'rest' for a few minutes before rinsing. The honey has antibacterial properties, the lactic acid in the milk helps peel dead skin and the proteins and fat in the milk is nourishing, baking soda is good for detoxing as well as making it a little abrasive for further removal of dead skin.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 5:37 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I love this one.

JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 4:27 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• I just recently discovered something that is not a mask but it cleans and closes your pores really good it is called VIVO made from dead sea mineral, and it comes out as a see through cream and you let it sit for about a minute, then rotate your hand around it and all the dead skin cells come out. You use it once a week and what I have noticed is that my pores are closed now, I can't even pick at my face because my pores are clean and closed!

Answer by older at 5:17 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Origins Drink Up.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:46 PM on Jan. 2, 2013

• Well I have noticed my face is looking dull so I might just have to try all of these, thatnks.
    Dardenella

Comment by Dardenella (original poster) at 1:51 AM on Jan. 3, 2013